Edu.edu Legal Information
Edu.edu is owned and operated by Escolas Das Universidades Chaves Reunidas, a Participacao Sem Personalidade Juridica (SAP or “unincorporated association”) existing under the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil.
User-Generated “Wildcard” Third-Level Domain Names
Edu.edu allows users to conduct searches by visiting sub-domains of Edu.edu. For example, if you visited "example.edu.edu" you might reach a page with information and search results about "example."
If you don't know how you ended up here, it may have been because: (1) you or your internet browser appended an extra “.edu” in the URL you attempted to reach, or (2) a link you followed contained an extra “.edu” at the end of the intended URL.
To get where you wanted to go, please go back and check your URL for any mistakes.
Reference to any organization, service or trade mark does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation with or by Escolas Das Universidades Chaves Reunidas. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com
Trademark Complaints Based on Third-Party Advertising
Any search results or ads found on this site are not generated by Edu.edu, but are generated by third-party advertising partners.
If you believe that your trademark rights have been violated, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
2. A copy of your trademark registration, or list the trademark(s) at issue, the country/countries where registered, and the registration number(s);
3. A screenshot and description of the alleged infringement;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the trademark owner or authorized to act on the trademark owner's behalf;
6. Your signature.
We will promptly review complaints of alleged trademark infringement and perform an investigation within fifteen (15) business days. If our investigation determines that the advertisement violates your rights we will reach out to you with next-steps.